- New South Wales
- $70000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Business Advisory and CFO Advisory orientated role
- Advanced structured and on the job training given
- Assist with day to day finance functions for multiple, reputable large companies
- Innovative use of technology and software
- Parramatta location
This is a large and growing firm with around 30 staff in Parramatta. They operate an open-plan, paperless office and are always utilising the latest in technology and using the latest, most efficient, accounting software.
Their client based consists of a wide range of local, medium sized business and start-ups who are at the height of their growth phase and require a large amount of business advisory, and out-sourced CFO function and further value-add offerings. Larger companies with turnovers in excess of $100m are also part of this firms clients base as are very HNWIs requiring general Business Services and advice on investments, tax advice and selling of their businesses.
Staff receive regular internal and external training to enhance their technical and strategic expertise in addition to advancing their soft-skills allowing them to become experts in their field and trusted advisers to clients. In addition to this you will also have the option to attend various training courses based on your own areas of interest to aid you in achieving your personalised career goals.
Staff receive 5 weeks annual leave after their first year; monthly team lunches; quarterly team bonding days and free snacks and food in the office.
Flexible working arrangements are available and on a day to day basis staff will never be expected to work more than their contracted hours.
This role will suit either Business Services Senior or experienced Intermediate with a commercial and analytical mind who would like to focus on Business Advisory and/or Outsourced CFO work.
You will report to the Managers and Partners of the firm and work with the CEO’s and CFO’s of some of the firms clients to help them achieve their key business goals and assist with their internal finance function.
Additional tasks are:
- Assist with work-flow management
- Review the tax compliance work of junior staff
- Meet with clients face to face and dealing with large client groups
- Assist with the development of innovative commercial business solutions in line with corporate financial targets and requirements
- Oversee and manage delivery of the company balance sheet, cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist with all accounting and business strategy functions
- Provide the senior leadership team with support in planning, strategy and decision making
This role would suit someone with the following:
- CA or CPA qualified or close to completion
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Business Services
- Commercial experience advantageous but not essential
- Strong analysis skills
- A desire to learn and progress
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au