- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Top tier firm
- Growing client base
- Great progression
FutureYou are currently partnering exclusively with an excellent top tier firm that are looking to expand their Restructuring team. Located in the CBD it is easily accessible with beautiful offices and amazing cafes on every street. The team is rapidly growing and are looking for a motivated senior accountant to assist in the care of their clients. They provide excellent training, cloud environment and senior members of staff that are approachable and welcoming.
Reporting to both manager and Partners your main responsibilities will include:
- Carriage of your own matters with support from senior team members
- Preparation of creditor reports, Administrator’s Reports, Liquidator’s Statutory Reports and Investigative Accounting Reports
- Liaising with stakeholders including creditors and employees
- Assisting senior team members with the trading of various businesses including preparation of cash flow forecasts, calculating employee entitlements and overseeing supplier/customer accounts
- Assisting senior team members with complex investigations including source and application of funds and forensic tracing exercises
- Building your network from the start and getting involved in BD opportunities
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 2 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Insolvency
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.