- $130000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
Working closely with a specialist in this field well-regarded in the Queensland market, you will be instructed by major national and international organisations in large-scale, complex restructuring and insolvency assignments. You will also have an opportunity to work across a mix of global and domestic clients, across a variety of industry sectors.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5-8 PAE, with a specialisation in insolvency litigation - particularly on the disputes side either from a global, top-tier or well regarded mid-tier/boutique in Queensland;
- Solid exposure to financial restructuring, informal work-outs, formal insolvency proceedings and insolvency litigation.
- Queensland experience is highly preferable:
- Completion of the ARITA Advanced Certification course is advantageous, but not mandatory;
- Strong academic record; as well as
- Technically strong, commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
Some of the benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Autonomy & flexibility including working from home;
- Opportunity for promotion internally & interstate travel;
- A relaxed friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.