- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
FutureYou are currently working with one of Australia’s leading food manufacturing brands that continues to grow and gain market dominance. During large spells of growth in recent years, this has led to continued investment and upgrades.
About Our Client
As a well known food manufacturing brand, our client providing and introducing new products into the Australian community for years. As part of this growth, there is now a opportunity for a hungry Electrical Process Engineer to join the business.
- Support the engineering team to prepare for a new multi-million investment of European high-speed machinery.
- Build technical disciplines around automation and support upskilling local engineers.
- Support NDP projects, machine modifications and production trials.
- Support capital projects as and when defined by projects team.
- Analyse and implement process improvement techniques on cost reduction and productivity.
- Engineering Degree in an appropriate discipline in Electrical or Automation.
- Experience in training, coaching and facilitating Lean concepts to all levels of the organisation.
- Extensive experience in PLC’s, controls and servo drives.
- Excellent understanding of financial management measurements and goals.
- Strong analytical skills and process focused.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and manufacturing equipment.
- Career growth & Development – Regular training & Upskilling
- Competitive salary & work flexibility
‘Please note only successful applicants will be contacted’