- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Progressive firm / cloud based
• Full client exposure
FutureYou are currently partnering with an amazing 2 partner firm in the CBD. This great firm has two locations however they are currently recruiting for their CBD office. This firm prides themselves on being ahead of the curve when it comes to technology and front of mind in terms of advisory. They specialise in Accounting, Tax, VCFO, SMSF and wealth creation.
They continue to grow, even during these strange times, which is a strong indicator of the agile environment and the value of their services.
Reporting to both manager and Partners your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partner;
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysis management accounting reports;
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns;
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 5 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
This firm believes in treating their staff well in order to get the most out of them.
They will provide
- Training specific to you
- Quarterly functions
- Generous bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Birthday lunches
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted