- New South Wales
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Executive Assistant to CEO
- An opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced and diversified role
- Drive collaboration across the Senior Leadership Team
- Using your extensive legal experience and prioritisation skills to appropriately gate-keep the office of CEO
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior EA to support the CEO of a prestigious, tier one firm. This a punchy, fast-paced and diversified role for a candidate on top of their game in Professional Services. Recognised for having a collaborative and high performing culture, our client has an unrivalled brand in market and have a smooth remote on-boarding process in place that supports success and places emphasis on connection.
This role will support a busy, high-performing, detail-orientated Chief Executive Officer with the following but not limited too:
- Management of CEO's email, calendar, and schedule.
- Filing and general administrative duties.
- Organise correspondence (voice-mail, email, and postal mail) and relay messages promptly.
- Identify, open, generate, maintain, label, update and close files (including e-files), according to task and Firm requirements.
- Organise couriers, conferences and functions, travel and accommodation, internal and external meetings (including room, car spaces, catering, invitations etc.).
- Plan, forecast, and manage budgets, expenses, billing, and reporting.
- Preparation and distribution of relevant documentation, including meeting agendas, agenda item papers, and run sheets.
- Minute taking and following up action items, as appropriate.
- Plan, monitor, and following up cyclical agenda items.
- Administration of Partner meetings.
- Plan, organise, and prepare quarterly staff briefings, including liaising with Firm departments for contributions.
- Organise virtual meetings using video-conferencing software.
- Manage ongoing and outstanding tasks for the National Managing Partner.
- Create and amend documents using version control and track changes.
- Work directly with internal clients, develop and maintain relationships, and assist with business development activities.
- Manage various ongoing projects as required.
- Assist with events and social functions.
To be successful in this application, you have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role within either Professional Services or Legal Services
- 5-7 years experience supporting at either CEO-level of Director level
- Resilience. An ability to manage multiple personalities and exercise maturity to achieve outcomes.
- Diligence and a demonstrable track record working within a highly regulated and target driven environment.
- Tier one organisational skills. Evidence of managing multiple stakeholders to effectively drive agenda items forward.
- Strong communicator to act as gate-keepers on behalf of CEO.
- Present and engaged. CEO will value your opinion and have reasonable expectations that you are engaged.
- Self-motivation with innate ability to tactfully manage up.
- Accessibility. Confident yet approachable.
Applicants that don't have Professional Services/ Legal experience supporting at Director Level and above will not be considered.
- Reputable, successful and solid business
- Support the highest of a global business
- Diversification in the day to day role
- An opportunity for someone to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great salary package
- A culture that is recognised in the market for being collaborative, supportive and high performing
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953