- St Marys
- Market leading salary + super
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Brand new role for a Customer Service Manager, purpose built manufacturing site
• Develop and deliver a world class customer service department in a stand alone role!
Autopak Vetlab is a market leading contract manufacturer of animal health products boasting a purpose built facility based in St Marys, Penrith. The business has a growing order book and has several exciting years ahead after 2 years of major investment and transformation. Delivering into the worlds’ largest manufacturers of animal health products (and with the opportunity to deliver to a waiting list of clients) the business provides a huge opportunity for a polished Customer Service Manager/ Leader to shape the customer experience.
As Customer Service Manager you will take on a brand new role reporting directly to the Managing Director. Working closely with the key stakeholders in operations, supply chain and finance you will manage all aspects of customer service in a stand-alone role. You will achieve excellence in customer delivery and specifically will:
- Maintain and develop relationships with Vetlabs' customers and communicate effectively internally with manufacturing around expectations and delivery, (seeking to expand the customer base with new products)
- Communicate weekly delivery metrics and resolve non-conformance, presenting against these metrics internally and to customers
- Assist the Managing Director in new product introductions, reviewing current orders for price accuracy
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager you will develop a DIFOT led approach to customer service and associated metrics
- You will be the Key Account Manager for all customers and need to be detailed and prompt with your investigations and always adhere to delivery promises
You will be a polished Customer Service Manager with many years experience working within animal health, pharmaceutical or a closely related GMP- led manufacturing field. You will be a creative self- starter able to evidence considerable achievements regarding customer service and service delivery.
You will be taking on a business critical role within an agile manufacturer boasting a heap of blue chip clients and will report directly to the Managing Director.
Salary + Super to attract the best
Please click APPLY NOW or call Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381 if you tick all the boxes!