- $85000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Auditor with experience across multiple industries - salary up to $95,000
- Leadership programs, flexible work policy, performance bonus (+ more!)
- Career mentoring and transparent pathways for progression
Our client is a trusted chartered accounting firm who recognise the need to provide their clients with proactive advice and value-added services. The firm offers diversified services including audit & assurance, tax compliance, business advisory, corporate advisory, taxation, compliance and superannuation across a range of industries in Australia.
The Audit Senior is a leading role for a portfolio of audit engagements; you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Audit Manager and Audit Partner to help drive the continuous growth of the division.
- Assisting with all phases of the engagement from planning and field work, to completion
- Liaising directly with a broad range of clients
- Preparing audit reports
- Actively contributing to development initiatives within the division
- Managing external audit and assurance engagements
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a CA firm (preferably mid-tier)
- Exceptional communicator who is comfortable liaising with clients
- CA qualification or almost complete
- Competitive salary package
- Transparent processes for advancement
- Regular training and development to support your career path
- Supportive environment and flexible work policy
- Reward and recognition programs
- Work life balance encouraged through the social club, monthly drinks, team building activities bi-monthly!
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt on (02) 9195 2950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org