- New South Wales
- $100k to $110k base + super
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, Sydney CBD
- Senior Stakeholder & Client Interaction
- Coach & Develop Team Members
Global organisation seeking a Fund Accounting Manager in Sydney CBD.
Your role will encompass all facets of fund accounting and net asset value calculations on a variety of private equity funds.
- Prepare financial statements
- Calculate unit prices and NAV
- Prepare BAS statements
- Perform distributions
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Lead a team, train and support team members in their development
- Review work performed by team members
- Act as a liaison with various internal/external parties
- Senior Stakeholder and Client interaction
To be successful, you must have:
- Min 5+ years fund accounting experience within Custody or Funds Management
- Prior experience in a fund accounting manager or fund accounting team leader role
- Experience with Private Equity funds
- Broad experience across preparing financial statements, BAS, distributions and calculating unit prices
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Previous team leadership/ training/ coaching experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
The salary on offer for this role is $100k to $110k base + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com or apply directly.