- New South Wales
- $80k to $90k base + super
- Job Type
- 25 days ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, Sydney CBD
- Senior Stakeholder & Client Interaction
- Coach & Develop Team Members
Global organisation seeking a Fund Accounting Supervisor in Sydney CBD.
Your role will encompass all facets of fund accounting and net asset value calculations on a variety of private equity funds.
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare limited partner and general partner allocations
- Prepare trial balances & process bookkeeping entries
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Calculating carried interest/performance/incentive fees
- Processing payments and other transactions
- Act as a liaison with various internal/external parties
- Assist in client audit procedures
- Stakeholder and Client interaction
- Train and support team members in their development
To be successful, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related area
- Min 5+ years fund accounting experience
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Previous team training and coaching experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
The salary on offer for this role is $80k to $90k base + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.