- New South Wales
- $70k to $80k base + super
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, Sydney CBD
- Senior Stakeholder Exposure
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Global organisation seeking a Senior Fund Accountant in Sydney CBD.
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare limited partner and general partner allocations
- Process bookkeeping entries
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Calculating carried interest/performance/incentive fees
- Processing payments and other transactions
- Act as a liaison with various internal/external parties
- Assist in client audit procedures
To be successful, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related area
- Min 2-4 years fund accounting experience
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
The salary on offer for this role is $70k to $80k base + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com or apply directly.