- South Yarra
- $142000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Are you ready to be part of a strategic Supply Chain Transformation?
- Join a business experiencing amazing growth
- Greenfield opportunity to partner with an Iconic Australian Brand
With the purpose to nourish with clean, accessible and delicious, locally made food, to proudly serve to Australian families; Kinrise is thinking differently about food. From humble beginnings, Cobs Popcorn has become one of Australia’s fastest growing organic brands.
The business is now seeking an experienced Warehouse and Manager to further develop and improve the overall Logistics function and help set up the systems and processes to allow for further growth and expansion. This is a new position within the organisation and offers a greenfield opportunity for the right candidate.
This role is responsible for leading all warehouse and logistics activities at the relevant site in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner, and for driving continuous improvement. The role covers all raw material and finished goods inventory, supply management, and customer service.
Additional day-to-day tasks include:
- Ensure accurate and timely shipments to customer destinations, resolving any delays or errors efficiently, communicating exception to the sales team, and continuously improving work practices to improve future results.
- Ensures the planning and monitoring of inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Coordinate the IBP Supply processes for warehousing and logistic related components, ensure alignment with manufacturing and financial inputs.
- Manage the raw material, finished good and freight purchasing functions to ensure stock is purchased within Kinrise guidelines; partner with Procurement to improve quality and cost of stock and suppliers.
- Develop and lead implementation of effective risk management and contingency plans during operational peak periods and major change programs.
- Research and implement ‘best practice’ initiatives to achieve world class warehousing and logistics performance. Support the Operations & Supply Chain team to deliver both short- and long-term objectives by developing, owning and ensuring the execution of logistics elements of the site Continuous Improvement plan.
- Oversee and manage the customer service team.
The ideal candidate will have a tertiary degree in a technical or business-related discipline and at least 5+ years’ experience within logistics in an FMCG manufacturing or 3PL environment. You will have demonstrated the ability to develop greenfield operations coupled with high performance teams.
This position provides the opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG business in an environment that values and rewards success and commitment. This is a greenfield opportunity with a highly successful business in a rapidly growing area, a rarity in the current job market.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Joe Vize on 03 8547 1331 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.