- New South Wales
- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Perm Opportunity
• Decision Support and Value Analysis
Our client is an established business in the Healthcare Space.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a business partnering framework that supports decision making around planning, analysis, reporting and business support, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide outstanding business partnering and analytical insights.
- Provide commercial support to ensure robust customer decisions and to maximise business profitability.
- Produce and manage monthly reporting packs, ad hoc papers and relevant Board papers.
- Perform financial analysis to be used in a decision support and separation capacity.
- Work with the Group FP&A team to assess business performance including P&L and Balance sheet performance.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders in shared services, corporate and business units.
- Reporting and forecasting by customer, channel and product.
- Facilitate the division’s forecasting and budgeting process for the commercial team.
- Ongoing focus on continuous improvement with systems and processes.
You are CA/CPA.
You have advanced Excel skills, including financial modelling. You have been exposed to large ERP system and may have BI exposure. Your personality is energetic and vibrant with excellent communication skills to influence senior stakeholders. Must have experience working with Multi-sites, real estate, Health-care or NFP sector a must.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work with a company that is passionate about providing people with opportunities to develop their careers, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org