- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Docklands location
• Brand new role
About the role:
Opportunity for an experienced Client Services Coordinator to join a small start-up Accounting Firm based in Docklands.
This role will see the successful candidate supporting the owner in a PA capacity, as well as performing administrative tasks for the wider office.
In addition to the accounting firm, this business owner is a successful entrepreneur and is running other growing organisations on the side.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Client Services Coordinator to come in and further their career into a Personal Assistant.
- Daily diary and email management
- Administrative and operational support
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Preparation of letters and reports
- Administration on the ATO portal
- Minute-taking and preparation of meeting agendas
- 2 + years' experience as a Client Services Coordinator within an accounting firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.