- Sydney CBD
- $80000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Hardware provided for comfortable WFH
- Flexible working opportunities
- Excellent Management team
FutureYou have partnered with a global entertainment organisation in the recruitment of a new Payroll Officer to join their team. In order to make some flexibility for the team they are adding the additional head count. They are a very stable team and you will know the brand.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and joining a team of 2, you will slot into their payroll family.
This is a great organisation with great benefits.
This is a full function, end to end processing role:
- Approximately 600 people, fortnightly
- MicrOpay and Kronos
- Enterprise agreement and award interpretation as they are national
- Supporting the ongoing process improvement project work
- Management of the inbox
In order to be considered please ensure you have experience processing full function payroll for at least 2 years. MicrOpay and Kronos experience is preferable but not essential. Good communication skills is a must.
In exchange you will receive $80k - $85k + Super. They have a wonderful team culture and benefits. They offer flexibility and currently all staff are set up to completely WFH.
They are an awsome organisation looking for their new superstar Payroll Officer!
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this role.