- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
This firm is one of the most forward-thinking firms on the Central Coast with innovative systems and processes and a paperless office.
Client referrals have contributed hugely to the ever-growing nature of this firm who deliver high-quality services across multiple disciplines. The firm offers a personalised and goal-orientated service to a growing client base comprised of SMEs and start-ups requiring business growth advice and various value-add initiatives including software solutions.
Staff at the firm receive ongoing hands-on support from partners as well as attending regular seminars and having access to further in-house training. You will work in a team with like-minded co-workers in a friendly environment with team days out and celebratory lunches.
As an Intermediate you will work alongside Managers and Partners in a client-facing role to assist clients with tax matters and to enable them to grow their business and make strategic commercial decisions.
You will work on clients with turnovers from $2-150m including multi-internationals.
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Work alongside senior team members to assist on Business Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Tax planning
- Mentor junior staff
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
- Over 3 years experience in Australian public practice
- Commenced CA/CPA study
- Experience speaking with clients directly
- Experience with reveiwing work of juniors
CA/CPA study fees paid upfront
Additional training provided worth up to $2k per quarter
Progression to Senior within 12 months
All expenses paid social incentives such as in-office campaigns, activity afternoons and team drinks
For more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au