- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Equity opportunity - take over from a retiring Partner within the next two years
- Contemporary offices with free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Rapid growth - 15% in the past 2 years due to referrals
This is a successful, multi-partner firm offering services in Tax, GST, BAS; Business Structuring; Tax Planning; Business Advisory; Family Business Support; SMSF and Asset Protection. Clients range from small $500k turnover businesses and medium franchises with several entities as well as companies up to $80m in turnover.
The firm has been consistently growing as a result of ongoing referrals from happy clients. The firm adopts technology in order to improve efficiency and prides itself on moving with the times.
This is a family friendly firm where you can achieve a true work/life balance whilst not sacrificing a diverse client base and access to high quality work in a growing practice.
In this role you will be groomed to take over from an existing partner. You will be introduced to the clients and develop a deep understanding of their businesses and how to partner with them to assist them in achieving their goals. As you take over the client base from the partner you will be expected to offer more technical expertise and value-add services whilst building your network.
You will be mentored by the partners to develop any technical or soft skills required to enable you to transition smoothly into a partner role.
Additionally, you will oversee workflow and staff management as well as assisting with making key business decisions using your strong commercial acumen to ensure the firm continues to be successful.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Minimum 6 years experience
- Experience managing a client portfolio and staff
- Must have experience in business advisory services
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understand the importance of looking after your team and being an inspiring and supportive leader to staff
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.