- $110000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Award winning firm
- Interesting client portfolio
- Partnership opportunities
FutureYou are currently partnering with a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary firm in the East who are looking for a manager to join their passionate and advisory focused firm.
With services such as accounting, tax, SMSFs, bookkeeping, business advisory and wealth creation they provide a holistic service to their clients.
This firm is located right beside a tram and an all-day car park so it is easily accessible.
Reporting to the Partner, you will be joining the existing advisory team and will contribute to the exciting growth of that division.
- Client business advisory (tax planning, strategic planning, restructuring, management reporting)
- Business services compliance
- Advisory projects
- Identify, research and propose solutions to issues associated with client work
- Actively seek & identify business growth opportunities
- mentor team members
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 6 years' local experience
- Experience working as a supervisor, assistant manager or manager within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted