- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- One of the most attractive firm
- Amazing benefits and tailored training
- Top Tier firm
This is one the of most attractive mid tier firms Melbourne CBD. They foster a consulting environment where clients needs come first. Top of the range technology and training are in place to assist you in the most time efficient way.
They are close to amazing restaurants to take your team or your clients, shops and public transport.
Training is continuous on every level to assist you in being the best accountant and manager holistically.
Reporting to both manager and Partners your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partner;
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysis management accounting reports;
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns;
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry; and
In order to be successful for this role you will need to have;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.