- New South Wales
- $110k to $130k base + super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Leading Financial Services organisation, Sydney CBD
- Senior Stakeholder Management & Business Partnering
- Dynamic & Engaging Culture which promotes Flexibility
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation known for their employee engagement, culture, flexibility, and great reputation in the Australian market.
They are seeking a high caliber and dynamic Internal Audit Manager to lead and deliver a breadth of audit engagements and manage senior stakeholder relationships.
- Leading a portfolio of end-to-end Internal Audit engagements from planning through to completion across the organisation
- Building and maintaining senior stakeholder relationships through to EGM level
- Responsible for decision-making and for determining the scope and direction of all audits engagements
- Maintaining a high-performance team culture
To be successful, you must have:
- 6+ years of Internal Audit Experience within Banking/Financial Services organisations
- A Big 4 Chartered background within Internal Audit will be highly regarded
- CA or CIA qualified
- The ideal candidate will currently be an Internal Audit Manager within a major Bank/Financial Services/Insurance organisation.
- Big 4 First Movers who are currently an Internal Audit Manager with Financial Services, Banking or Insurance clients will also be highly regarded. Any secondment into Risk Advisory or Governance will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment amongst high-performing Senior Executives and team members
- Experience managing senior stakeholders through to EGM level
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $110k to $130k base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org