- Mount Waverley
- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- Beautiful modern offices based in the South East
- Completely cloud-based firm with clients up to $250mil turnover
- Salary up to $110k package + bonuses + car park
FutureYou is currently partnering with a leading cloud-based firm in the South East who have consistently achieved 15-20% year on year growth for the past 5 years. This firm boast excellent staff culture in a collaborative environment, having only turned over 1 staff member in the past 5 years. You will be working in a social environment, where staff regularly engage in social events outside of work.
In your new firm, the Partners give their accountants a lot of autonomy to manage their client base. Juniors through to Managers will have direct exposure to clients and consulting services with assistance from the Partners. Being cloud based, staff can plug in from home when required and have flexibility over their own working hours. This firm believes in empowering their staff to self-manage and manage their clients as they see best.
In your role, you will be responsible for managing client relationships and supervising 3 junior accountants. You will be overseeing a portfolio of $1mil in fees with the assistance of the Partner.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts, individuals and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and other consulting services
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Running your own client meetings
- Delegating workflow and reviewing the work of Junior staff
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Work effectively in a team
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.