- New South Wales
- Package: Base plus super
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Critical public service
- End to end service management
- Fixed term contract June 2021
- $135k plus super
A leading provider of critical services to the Australian public, our client is recognised for bridging the gap between vital service delivery and technology. Recognised for having a strong, passionateand high performing team culture, our client offers a supportive and collaborative environment.
The Service and Product Manager will work closely with partners ensuring each of the allocated services operates smoothly and delivers its contractual outcomes. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Service growth through innovation and development of the service components
- Development and oversight of a product roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy
- Oversight of all current outsourced operations for three major projects
- Ensuring operational governance of the services
- Maintaining effective communications and relationship with outsource partners and internal stakeholders
- Management of service forecasting to ensure achievement of service levels and ensure
service providers are responsive to service demand
- Providing high quality reporting across the services to ensure consistent and timely
information on the service
- Supporting continuous improvement to the services
- The Service and Product Manager will also contribute to procurement and new service
implementation activities and specific projects where required.
- The Service and Product Manager will be available for on call roster overnight and on weekends.
- Relevant tertiary qualification - e.g. business, management, communications or a related field.
- Experience in related health industries, specifically within service delivery and consumer engagement.
- Proven ability to work with highly complex information across multiple communication channels and undertake appropriate analysis
- Proven experience in managing a service / product with a strong focus on user engagement and experience
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively deliver solutions engaging with affected areas and providing recommendations to executive management
- Experience in, or a detailed knowledge and understanding of, contact centre management, including forecasting.
- Proven experience in quality systems and continuous improvement.
- Good facilitation skills, with ability to draw out information from others and lead others to agreement
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, high-quality written material and reports to deadline
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyse issues and risks in a proactive manner, and to implement solutions with tact and discretion.
- Excellent planning, administrative and organisational skills
- Great organisation with a solid purpose
- Competitive salary package
- Diversification in day to day
- Contract until June 2021
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953