- Melbourne CBD
- $70000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
FutureYou are currently working with a leading manufacturing business in Melbourne that supply both domestically and internationally in their niche market. As a privately-owned business, they are seeing year on year growth from both profits and from demand of their product range.
About Our Client
Now is the time to join! As with any growth in a business, comes the need for talented individuals who have a passion and desire to excel in their career as part of this journey. We are currently seeking a Supply & Demand Planner to join a highly successful team.
- To ensure the short term plan/schedule can be achieved and that the plan submitted to the factory is fully aligned with materials, crew and capacity availability.
- Maintain relevant planning data in SAP/APO to facilitate accurate planning and execution.
- Liaise regularly with suppliers to ensure they meet agreed service standards.
- Review Metric and KPI performance to understand root causes of failure, suggest and implement solutions.
- Maintain computer based product Bill of Materials and stock codes.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management.
- Minimum 5+ Year’s experience in Supply & Demand Planning
- Previous experience in a Production / Manufacturing Environment.
- Full working rights in Australia (Permanent Resident or Citizen)
- Competitive package
- Clear opportunities for growth & development
- Flexible working