- Sydney CBD
- competitive salary
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
The role sits within the Customer Division which leads the development, growth and operations of their health services which they deliver via tele-health channels (websites, apps, helplines) to all Australians on behalf of their Government Shareholders
The Service and Product Manager role sits within the Customer division and is an integral role to the organisation’s new operating model. It is responsible for the tactical and strategic development, operation and management of the service components of the client's helpline, after hours GP helpline and NSW after hours Palliative Care helpline.
Reporting to the Service Director, this is one of two roles responsible for ensuring each of the allocated services operates smoothly and delivers its contractual outcomes.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Service growth through innovation and development of the service components
- Development and oversight of a product roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy
- Oversight of all current outsourced operations for client helpline, after hours GP helpline and NSW after hours Palliative Care helpline
- Ensuring operational governance of the services
- Maintaining effective communications and relationship with outsource partners and internal stakeholders
- Management of service forecasting to ensure achievement of service levels and ensure service providers are responsive to service demand
- Providing high quality reporting across the services to ensure consistent and timely information on the service
- Supporting continuous improvement to the services
The Service and Product Manager will also contribute to procurement and new service implementation activities and specific projects where required. The Service and Product Manager will be available for on call roster overnight and on weekends.
- Service Delivery, operations and development
- Effective communications and relationship with outsource partners and internal stakeholders
- Demand Management
- Delivery against KPIs and Business plans
- Contribution to the development of goals and strategies
Interested candidates please reach send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org