- $150000 - $190000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
In this role you will work closely with two recognised Partners and advise a varied client base on high-profile transactions both locally and internationally. You will largely be involved in litigation and alternative dispute resolution in the project management, construction, engineering and infrastructure project sectors.
This role would suit either a strong construction litigator or a construction/projects lawyer with a mixed practice who would like to focus on the contentious side.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5-8 years’ PAE in construction (either back-end or a mixed practice) from a reputable construction/projects team in private practice or an in-house environment.
- Some front-end exposure is advantageous but will not form a huge part of the role.
- Self-motivated with a client focused approach but also a team player.
- Commercially astute, with a strong eye for detail and be a team player
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.