- $140000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Working closely with a specialist in this field known for his ability to deliver innovative solutions to clients, you will be instructed by major national and international organisations in large-scale, complex restructuring and insolvency assignments. You will also have an opportunity to work across a mix of global and domestic clients, across a variety of industry sectors. You will have direct client contact as the 2IC.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4-7 years PQE, with a specialisation in insolvency and restructuring - particularly on the disputes side either from a global, top-tier or well regarded mid-tier/boutique.
- Some proven exposure to financial restructuring, informal work-outs, formal insolvency proceedings and insolvency litigation.
- Completion of the ARITA Advanced Certification course is advantageous, but not mandatory;
- Strong academic record; as well as
- Technically strong, commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
Some of the benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Autonomy & flexibility including working from home;
- Opportunity for promotion internally & interstate travel;
- A relaxed friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.