- Bella Vista
- $110000 - $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Newly created supervisor role
- 100 staff and steady growth for 2020
- $110,000 - $115,000 per annum
Our client provides expert-led advice across multiple service lines, including business advisory, tax advisory, financial planning and consulting. This firm employs over 100 staff and project steady growth for 2020. They have a diversified portfolio of clients and provide a tailored approach to support wealth creation by aligning business goals with personal goals to maximise wealth creation.
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries.
- Provision of Tax and Business Advice for a variety of Clients in various industries and group structures
- Direct relationships with clients.
- Assisting with the management of the job work-flows of the team and team budgets.
- Managing an assigned group of clients.
- The preparation of specialised tax and business advice.
- Reviewing jobs completed by other staff members and training staff.
- Managing direct relationships with clients.
- Assistance in the Business and firm's development where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional firm
- Tertiary degree in an accounting or related degree
- Experience completing financial statements, income tax returns, business activity statements and fringe benefits tax returns
- Experience working to a budget and meeting productivity targets
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and competing demands
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor junior team members
- Market-leading salary package
- Training and development for career advancement
- Fast-tracked career advancement to Manager
- Supportive team environment
- Genuine work-life balance is promoted
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org