- New South Wales
- $95k to $100k base + super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, Sydney CBD
- Analysis, Securitisation & Treasury Focus
- Excellent Culture, Flexibility & Work/Life Balance
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation known for its remarkable organic growth, great reputation in the Australian market & for its fantastic culture supporting flexibility and work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high-caliber and inquisitive Trust Analyst to join the Treasury team in this highly analytical role.
This is a great opportunity for a Treasury Analyst with 3+ years of Treasury & Securitisation reporting experience. You will work with securitisation trust structures, the cashflow management of trusts and their reporting and funding requirements. In this role, you will have visibility of the overall business & products. You will also have the opportunity to business partner with senior stakeholders across the business and collaborate across teams.
- Trust Reporting and Funding
- Build and maintain relevant dashboards
- Data reporting and trigger reporting
- Identify and analyse trends
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
- Manipulate data and build financial models
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualified or the desire to commence qualification
- 3+ years experience within Securitisation
- 3+ years experience with waterfalls, triggers and pool cut reporting within a non-bank lender or banking
- 3+ years experience in data analysis / interpretation / manipulation and reporting experience
- Experience with trust structures, market concepts, derivatives, interpreting legal documentation, cash flow analysis and reporting will be highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, complex formulas, VBA)
The salary on offer for this permanent role is $95k to $100k base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org