- New South Wales
- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, Sydney CBD
- Analysis, Securitisation & Treasury Focus
- Excellent Culture, Flexibility & Work/Life Balance
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation known for its remarkable organic growth, great reputation in the Australian market & for its fantastic culture supporting flexibility and work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high-caliber and inquisitive Trust Analyst to join the Treasury team in this highly analytical role.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with 1-2 years of finance experience to step into Treasury & Securitisation. You will receive on the job training to understand how securitisation trust structures work, the cashflow management of trusts and their reporting and funding requirements.
In this role, you will have visibility of the overall business & products. You will also have the opportunity to business partner with senior stakeholders across the business and collaborate across teams.
- Trust Reporting and Funding
- Build and maintain relevant dashboards or trigger reporting
- Identify and analyse trends
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
- Manipulate data and build financial models
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualification or the desire to commence
- 1-2 years of data analysis/interpretation/manipulation and reporting experience
- Trust Accounting or Securitisation experience within Financial Services will be highly regarded
- Experience with trust structures, market concepts, derivatives, interpreting legal documentation, cash flow analysis and reporting will be highly regarded
The salary on offer for this permanent role is $80k to $85k base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on email@example.com