- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
• Senior Accountant Full Time position
• Excellent client base
FutureYou are currently partnering with a Pandemic Proof firm as they specialise in Medical Services. Cloud based they are happy to facilitate working from home in these times to keep all employees safe. This is a full time permanent role.
You will be reporting to a manager and partners, your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.