- $1000 per day
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- Business Analyst required to support large Cyber Security uplift program
- Help support internal Cyber Security function at international organisation
- 6-month FTC with strong likelihood of extension
Our client is well known international brand, with multiple sites spread across the globe.
A new vacancy has recently become available within the Cyber Security department for a highly capable Business Analyst, in order to support critical programs of work.
The role reports directly to the CISO.
- Help to co-ordinate complex programs of work, from initial engagement, to project management, support and delivery
- Assess and design new business processes, reporting methods, and help to provide analysis on governance and compliance with internal and external regulations and standards
- Engage with and manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to help coordinate complex programs of work
- Assist the CISO with information gathering and presentation as required
- Provide assistance as required on internal projects within the Cyber Security function
- Conduct as is / to be analysis of business processes to support documentation requirements
- Work with external vendors to assist as required, and ensure accurate implementations
- Several years’ prior experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management ability
- Understanding of global business complexities and an appreciation for cultural differences
- Ability to self-motivate with minimal supervision or oversight
- Familiarity with technical or Cyber Security topics preferred but not essential
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.