- Carlton South
- $100000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Succession plan to Partner
- SMSF and Business Advisory
- Part Time available
FutureYou are currently working exclusively with a firm that is looking for a manager that wants progression to Partner. The firm has two locations however the role will predominantly be based in the Northern Suburbs. The other location is close to the CBD. The firm has very low turnover of staff and has grown each year. They have incorporated CLASS, BGL 360 and are gold members of XERO. With excellent training they are making a big push on value added work such as virtual CFO work for clients.
This role has been designed as a pathway to Partnership, ideally coming in as a manager to look after the SMSFs and some business services clients with the junior staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Assist the manager in managing, mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
- Running your own client meetings.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients.
- Tax planning, and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
- Management of WIP and preparing Workflow Budgets.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 7 years’ experience in SMSF and Business Services in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supervising staff and running your own client meetings
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
This is an opportunity that should not be missed. Roles like this are very rare and hard to come by, so please do not hesitate to click apply. Alternatively, please feel free to call Leanne Colwell on 03 8547 1347