- Dandenong South
- $120000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
FutureYou are currently working with one of Victoria’s largest food manufacturers who are currently looking for a experienced Maintenance Manager. With over 6,000 people across 60 sites In Australia & New Zealand, my client is a highly established and reputable brand within the food manufacturing space.
About Our Client
My client offers a diverse range of products that span the globe. Due to continued growth within the business, an opportunity had arisen for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team.
- Lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out.
- Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and manage and implement improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading the department.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in Maintenance or Engineering Management.
- Engineering Degree in an appropriate discipline from a recognised tertiary educational institution
- Experience in training, coaching and facilitating Lean concepts to all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent understanding of financial management measurements and goals.
- Strong analytical skills and process focused.
- Opportunity to work for one of the Largest Food Manufacturers in Australia.
- Career growth & Development – Regular training & Upskilling
- Competitive salary & work flexibility
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply’ or please forward your resume to BradMacritchie@Future-you.com.au or you can reach me on 0423 018 412