- Port Melbourne
- $80000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Port Melbourne location
• Global business
About the role:
Exciting Opportunity at a transport logistics company based in Port Melbourne for an experienced Health & Safety professional to join this collaborative team.
Day to day duties will include managing the safety of up to 300 contractors on-site at one time. The successful candidate will also have experience in writing up safety operation procedures and have the efficiency to pick up how to use operational equipment (such as trucks and cranes). This is a dual office based/site based role.
The ideal candidate will come from a unionized workplace environment, and have qualifications in OH&S or HR.
This opportunity is a great stepping-stone for someone with the desire to join a global organisation with plenty of room to develop and grow.
- Overseeing the day to day safety of contractors
- Monitor contractors working on-site
- Occasional use of machinery
- Take action on incorrect safety methods
- Write up safety plans
- Stakeholder management
- 2 + years' experience in health & safety
- Qualifications in OH&S or HR
- Experience in construction, logistics or warehousing industry
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.