- $80000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Multi-discipline firm offering all Business Services, Audit, SMSF & Financial Planning services
- Highly knowledgeable senior leadership team who offer excellent mentorship
- Diverse, young office with social atmosphere
- Never work past 5pm
- Technologically advanced firm and fully cloud based
This is a forward-thinking firm offering accounting, taxation, business consulting, audit and assurance, financial planning and SMSF solutions. Clients range from small, local start-ups to large listed entities. The firm has a hierarchy structure with defined roles whilst working together in a collaborative environment where Partners are actively involved with staff of all levels. Clients receive a personalised service with a the confidence that the team will efficiently provide strategic solutions to assist them in achieving their business goals. The team all have strong relationships with their clients and are encouraged to actively communicate with them directly.
The firm defines itself by its culture, whereby staff work in an informal environment with daily team lunches and weekly Friday long-lunches in the local pub. Hours are flexible and staff rarely work past eight hours per day. You will find this team to be highly motivated, energetic and engaged.
In this role you will:
Maintain client relationships and offer a personalised, quality service.
Assist clients in tax planning and offer strategic business advice to help them grow their business.
Help clients utilise emerging technology.
Mentor and review the tax compliance work of up to 3 junior staff.
Have the option to engage in Audit and SMSF work.
You will Need:
- CA or CPA qualified (or close to completion)
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Experience in Business Advisory advantageous but not essential
- Must enjoy a client facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Xero & Class super preferred
Training and Other Benefits:
Fully paid for professional development training courses chosen by you to enhance technical skills, technology skills and soft skills.
In addition to external training courses chosen by you, there will also be internal courses fortnightly in addition to one-on-one mentorship.
Flexible work arrangements.
Bonus incentive and extra annual leave.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.