- New South Wales
- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Legal Counsel
- Funds Management
- In-House – Global Bank
A leading global bank is seeking an experienced lawyer with experience across funds management to join their experienced and established team. The opportunity will be reporting into the General Counsel. This is a key role within the legal team providing legal support to the business across a wide range of commercial matters.
- Advising the business on a wide range of matters in relation to investment structures and funds management
- Supporting the business with legal services including contract review, document preparation and transaction management
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues and advising on risks
- Assisting the General Counsel on various project based assignments and initiatives
- Liaising with the business and external counsel.
- Ideally a minimum of 4yrs PQE gained in-house or from a well-regarded private practice firm
- Financial services experience and an understanding of the financial services regulatory framework
- Understanding of key trends in the funds management industry will be well regarded
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines and make decisions
- Superior commercial and communication skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
The role offers the chance to make your first move-in-house or take the next step in your in-house career. It offers the chance to work in a collegiate team with flexible working.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.