- Wetherill Park
- $110000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
• Focus on NCR, CAPA and TQM
• Experienced gained from packaging viewed very favourably.
Reporting into the Plant Manager, the site turns over $50m + and is receiving a larg CAPEX investment.
Working autonomously from the Plant Manager the Site Quality Manager will be fully repsonsible for quality activity on site and management of the 2 Quality Controllers. Specifically you will:
- Lead NCR and develop corrrective actions
- Ensure the site works to a "right first time" culture
- Manage and update the quality system and team (identifying opportunities to train and develop)
- Work closely with the site management team to reduce waste and increase output whilst maintaining and improving DIFOT metrics
To be successful in applying for this role you will have several years management experience gained from within a GMP/WCM manufacturing environment. Ideally you will have worked with packaging and be familiar with NCR and CAPA activities and be able to utilise TQM tools.
Matt Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org