- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Newly created role for a hands on Operations Manager focused on workship engineering activities
• Understanding of safe working and LEAN Manufacturing
The client is a manufacturing business enjoying great growth and increasing orders. As a result of a new leadership team the business wants to improve its operations with the addition of an Operations Manager to work across two factories.
Reporting into the General Manager the Operations Manager will control and lead manufacturing and assembly operations across two factory units. The Production (Operations) Manager will be responsible for:
- Daily, weekly and monthly production metrics and associated reported to the General Manager
- Management of the 20 + staff based at 2 manufacturing and assembly plants (identifying training and development opportunities)
- Identifiying and pursuing improvement and project engineering plans around machinery, flow and layout of facility
- Ensuring safety is of paramount importance on site at all times
You will need to be agile and lead from the front, capable of working in this small to medium environment where your role is highly visible and requires a hands on leadership style.
The successful candidate for this role will have and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Production managment experience from within a manufacturing and assembly environment
- Tertiary qualification in an Engineering or related subject with several years experience in manufacturing leadership
- Experienced gained from a safety first environment ideally with experience with metals/ workshop engineering
You will be a hands on leader capable of pitching in within this small and very fast paced manufacturer, you will be solutions driven and be able to identify areas of improvement whilst operating as Improvement Lead in addition.
$100,000 - $110,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW