- Queens Park
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
• Crucial decision support leadership role
• Eastern Suburbs location
Dynamic non-for profit with a rich and proud history is seeking a CFO to support them during a period of transformation.
This pivotal position will have you dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally. The Chief Financial Officer is a member of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) as well as a key executive partner who actively drives strategic and financial planning and initiatives whilst ensuring robust controls are in place.
Leading the Finance function and partnering with the Executive leadership team - Build and support of a finance function,
- Forecasting, budgeting and analytics,
- Financial Control and Governance
- Partnering across all business lines
- Establish strategic planning processes to support the business
- Build a Finance function commensurate with a fast growing, dynamic business
- Manage resourcing and costs
- Many ad-hoc requirements befitting a 'hands on' CFO role
You will be a top tier CFO who has experience in complex businesses with multiple revenue lines and operating at executive levels. You will possess broad accounting, process improvement and commercial skills. You will have an appetite for getting right into the detail to really understand what is driving the business then have the gravitas to deal with your stakeholders. This is a genuine interest to work in a Not for Profit to make significant change and improvements.
- Qualified ACA/CA accountant with 5+ years experience in a senior level finance or accounting position
- Demonstrated people leadership skills and experience reporting to a Board
- Able to be detail oriented while maintaining big picture business objectives