- New South Wales
- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Tech start up with cutting edge, highly desirable proposition
• Industry disruptor with huge projected growth
This could be one of the most exciting businesses we have seen start on our shores for quite a while. As a Tech start up they are set to disrupt the entertainment industry with a proposition experiencing a large overseas surge. They have a lot of eyes on them and some very big names associated with the business so you are supported with a solid technical Network to leverage if tech isn't your strong suit - This is a greenfield opportunity as the Head of Marketing to build the brand, proposition and team, its will extremely exciting for someone looking for a challenge with the right mindset and drive.
- B2B and B2C go to market strategy 1-3 years
- Build across social, digital and industry relevant mediums
- Drive business engagement and loyalty across contributors and end users
- Produce annual marketing plans in line with company strategy
- Develop tactical activities across PR, digital, media, events and comms
- Engage Creative, brand, PR and digital agency support where applicable
- Constant review and refinement of efficiency
You MUST be excited about a start up, greenfield environment. You have a strong desire to get in on the ground with a business and build and refine as you go. With the role heavily involved in the entertainment Industry it would be beneficial if you have been involved in or are passionately aligned to the industry with your finger on pulse of leveraging multi channel engagement and really connecting with a wide demographic. You will be an exceptional people manager and support your team to grow and thrive in this type of environment. Whilst you will be growing out the team in social and digital it is imperative you have a good working knowledge of leveraging social to build your brand.
As this is a start-up environment you will need to be resilient and flexible with system and process, the office is being set up, the tools are being embedded - now all they need is you ! On offer is a salary commensurate with experience starting at approx $200k. Please apply now and should you wish to engage further AFTER your application has been sent you can call Lisa Chesterman on 91952347