- New South Wales
- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Not for Profit
This role is responsible for ensuring the ServiceNow/lTSM Project is successfully delivered as per the business outcomes outlined in the Business Case. This role plays a critical role in aligning business needs, through a thorough understanding of business processes with technology solutions. The Senior Project Manager is focussed on working within Project Management methodology and communication standards, including preparation of status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved within the team, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered within budget, on schedule, and within scope. You will be an integral member of the Program Delivery team in the Information Technology team through the following:
- Provide strategic advice on best practice ServiceNow implementation roadmap that drives value and efficiency for the business
- Partner with the business to facilitate the design of key user stories that drive optimal business process redesign to support a successful deployment of the ServiceNow technology
- Bachelor qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Program/Project Management certification (SAFe, Agile)
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be organized, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined. You will be continuing to develop in your area of expertise and be expected to provide innovative ideas to solve problems in your discipline.
- It is expected that you will be developing good skills at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required.
- Prior ServiceNow/lTSM implementations and functional knowledge of Service. Ideally HR and Call Centre Modules
- Experience leading and managing budgets of up to $Sm
- Agile delivery
- Saas platform implementations
- Experienced utilising project management software tools e.g. Microsoft Project and JI RA
Work with leading technologies, fast paced collobrative environment. To apply submit via the application link or Contact Corin Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9195 2929.