- New South Wales
- $100 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
Our client’s tax team has an excellent opportunity for an Associate or Senior Associate. This team has significant expertise in corporate taxation, mergers and acquisitions and private clients, and has a wide range of clients ranging from national to international.
This position would suit an ambitious and driven professional. Join a supportive, dynamic and integrated team working on market leading high-profile transactions.
The role offers excellent career progression and a fantastic opportunity to work on large, complex deals.
As an integral part of the team, you will have significant exposure to clients, playing a leading role on key aspects of transactions, including negotiations and drafting. The successful candidate will work across many practice areas drawing on specialist skills including corporate, real estate, major projects and finance.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years' post-qualified experience across a range of tax matters in a Big 4 accounting or legal firm.
- Strong academics
- Good initiative
- Attention to detail but an ability to understand the bigger picture
- A strong client service focus, organisational skills and work ethic
- You will also be an independent thinker, who is comfortable leading and mentoring junior lawyers and project managing matters through to completion
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills - required for building client relationships and maintaining positive team culture