- New South Wales
- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant within the tax team, you will provide specialist taxation advice and compliance services to a wide range of clients including but not limited to large family groups and offshore multinationals.
- Compliance based with a focus on producing robust and comprehensive tax returns;
- Assist the partners and directors with tax reviews, negotiations and settlements;
- Manage tax compliance matters for selected clients;
- Liaise directly with other internal tax expert teams
- For Senior Consultants: Managing and training more junior members of the team.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Proactive, respectful, collaborative, focused and reliable
- Experience or a Strong desire to become skilled and knowledgeable within tax advisory
- Commitment to delivering quality service and investment in building existing and new client relationships
- Proficient in tax return software and MS Office.
- Qualified or part-qualified in post graduate program in tax or CA Program.
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Commerce, Economics and/or Law