- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Boutique Albury firm
- Flexible working hours
- Progression to Partner within 3-4 years
- Suitable for a Senior looking to gain more responsibility or a Manager wishing to progress to Partner
This boutique firm offers tax and wealth services to a growing client base of SMEs, young entrepreneurial businesses and some large multi-entity groups. You will work closely with the Partner to offer Business Services & Tax offerings to a growing portfolio of business clients. The office is located in the centre of Albury and offers a relaxed, friendly work environment as a supportive Partner who is looking to phase out from the business.
In this role you will take over some of the Partners existing clients and begin to gain more and more of these client over the next few years as the Partner takes a step back from the firm.
You will also manage a small team of staff including some off-shore employees.
Clients are predominantly SMEs requiring tax compliance, tax planning and some business advice.
- Over 5 years experience in professional practice
- CA/CPA qualified
- An ability to work autonomously is a MUST
- Interested in technology including cloud based software
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email your resume to email@example.com.
Alternatively please call Kate on 0434 529 723.