- $75000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Modern offices with onsite car park in Croydon
- Xero Gold Partner firm with clients up to $40mil turnover
- Complete flexibility over your working hours
FutureYou is currently partnering with one of the more highly regarded firms in the outer eastern suburbs. This Xero Gold Partner firm is going through a period of significant growth and requires an experienced Senior Accountant to directly oversee a client base of approximately $250-300k in fees. This role would involve everything from day to day compliance to comprehensive business advisory.
In this firm, you would be surrounded by accountants who have run their own firms, worked in CBD mid-tiers and accountants with experience in the commercial space. This firm has an extremely collaborative culture with a lot of shared knowledge training. Working an 8 hour day (1 hour lunch), your hours are completely flexible to your own needs and requirements.
In your role, you will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of clients up to $40mil turnover providing comprehensive business advisory and attending to compliance needs.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax planning, cashflow and forecasting
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Running your own client meetings
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience running your own client meetings
- Work effectively in a team
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.