- New South Wales
- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
As a Supervisor, you will provide tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of respected multinational and Australian clients. Gain exposure to different issues as you work with closely clients and manage varied portfolios.
This will suit someone with good iniative and who enjoys a fast paced environment with the potential for tasks to change from day to day.
- Due to consistent growth a need has been created for a Tax Supervisor to join a collaborative, and high performing team.
- The tax team as it stands is comprised of a dynamic group of people with a stong passion an expertise in tax.
- The team is made up of outgoing and social members and ideally would like to add a friendly, sociable person that enjoys outings and getting involved in work events.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience providing tax advice and tax compliance services to corporate clients within a Chartered Accounting firm
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with our clients and cultivate new ones
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to drive results and take initiative to identify areas of opportunity
- Holds a Master of Taxation or has the desire to complete.
If you are interested in this position please contact Darragh on 0434 423 202 or email@example.com