- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Our client has had unprecedented success in a short amount of time, taking their unique lending software to international markets including the UK, Canada and Hong Kong.
We are looking for an experienced and talented User Interface (UI) / User Experience (UX) designer to design and shape user-centric products that enhance our customer's experience in a lending software environment.
You will be working with Product Specialists and Engineers to design features from problem analysis all the way through to deployment. Have proven track record solving complex interaction problems across multiple platforms.
Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs with both internal stakeholders and end-user. Present and defend your design decisions. All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles. Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey design rational. Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of the designs. Identify and raise design problems with the wider team and devise elegant solutions collaboratively. In collaboration with the Product team, conduct user research and build user stories, journey maps, testing protocols and facilitate user testing. Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with front-end developers and the Product team.
- Expertise using Sketch, Figma, InVision, Zeplin or other design related software of your choice to create basic wireframes, final visual designs and assets
- The ability to layout complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Strong visual design skills (i.e. composition, layout, typography, colour theory)
- Experience working on responsive web apps
- Comfort articulating ideas and presenting work to non-design audiences
- Knowledge of user-centred design principles
- Experience multi-tasking across several complex projects simultaneously
- Experience working within and creating a design system is a bonus
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience working on SaaS products
- Degree Qualified
Exciting Series B Fintech Firm with a growing client base across Australia, Canada, Hong Kong and the UK. Lean and agile engineering team with talent from Atlassian, Amazon, Airtasker and ThoughtWorks. Flat reporting structure, casual work environment, competitive salary plus options.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929