- $230000 - $250000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
To be successful in this role you must have managed residential apartment projects from end-to-end and have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
In this role, you must have the ability to:
- Seek out opportunities to implement strategies to ensure delivery of these residential apartment projects in line with the development plan and business strategy;
- Have a high level of ability to assess, identify and manage all potential risks associated to these mixed-use projects, as well as developing recommendations for project risk mitigation;
- A desire to push design, innovation and technology within the projects;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- You will have a strong understanding of how to analyse and read the market to ensure the project responds to market demands;
- Manage the consistency of the design and project process, and to check for end user functionality in compliance with best practice industry standards;
- A passion and desire to develop and build developments that challenge the norm and are planned for the future; and
- Excellent attention to detail will be required to ensure accurate financial and management of the forecast, design fees and budgets, and all associated 3rd parties.
Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment and on your own.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style.