- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
- Mid tier firm
- Growing client base
- Great progression
FutureYou are currently partnering exclusively with an excellent mid tier firm that are looking to expand their business advisory team. Located in the CBD it is easily accessible with beautiful offices and amazing cafes on every street. The business advisory team are rapidly growing and are looking for a motivated senior accountant to assist in the care and growth of their clients. They provide excellent training, cloud environment and senior members of staff that are approachable and welcoming.
Reporting to both manager and Partners your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partner;
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysis management accounting reports;
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns;
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry; and
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.