- $105000 - $115000 per annum, Benefits: incl. super
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Great culture and career progression opportunities
- Career development into Category Manager remit
- Join a global leader
This multinational company is market leader both globally and in Australia. With an exceptional profile and brand recognition it is a top performer in its sector.
About the Role
This is a Procurement role that will build on your experience having worked as a Procurement Officer, Procurement Analyst or Procurement Coordinator. You will have a solid understanding of the role of the procurement function and be able to manage yourself to deliver procurement insights and assist the Procurement function in delivering excellence across a range of categories, vendors and commercial partnerships. In short, this is a role that will require you to leverage your existing procurement knowledge whilst developing towards a category management role.
You will be keen to develop your career and take on more. You can already support your team by providing analysis, commentary and procurement insights whilst assisting as directed with some areas of spend and comfortable with exposure to suppliers and stakeholders. You will be looking to develop your capability into a category management role in the fullness of time.
Job Offer & How to Apply
- Great working culture; collaborative and inspiring leadership team.
- Exposure to procurement decision making and a commitment to invest in your career and development.
- $105,000 -$115,000 including super depending on experience.
- To apply please forward your CV to Christian Bloomfield using the online link.