- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Vibrant and growing office
- Diverse and progressive business
- Flexible hours, ideally 5 x 1/2 days
As Office Administrator you will be instrumental in creating a positive working environment and ensuring a first-class experience for consultants, clients and candidates.
The successful applicant will be crucial behind the scenes as well as front office activities to help drive top line performance.
• Be the face of the business - meeting and greeting, setting up meetings, organising couriers etc.
• Manage administration across the office (stationery, kitchen, business cards co-ordination in conjunction with Sydney office, etc.)
• General hygiene of front office (fresh water, glasses, AFR etc)
• Manage Melbourne CVs to ensure they are saved and directed out to the business in a timely manner. Formatting CVs when required. Be a backup to Sydney office for this process when required.
• Support to the Melbourne office – including but not limited to: diary management (Senior Partners), internal meetings, printing, any administration tasks as requested
• Dealing with Building Management in regards to any issues within the office
• Update Bullhorn with Companies and Contacts – data entry
• Manage internal administration request from the office ie binding documents, printing, formatting, scanning and being available for any ad hoc requests
• Liaise with Sydney in regards to RFI/RFP/EOI, client proposals, presentations and pitches.
• Put together internal and external presentations in line with the existing marketing style guides.
• Support market mapping projects and research activities within internal systems
• PRC project co-ordination and engagement activities
Marketing & Event Management
• Event coordination, arranging venues, invites, speakers, catering and facilitating the day to ensure a seamless and first-class experience for all attendees
• Working closing with the Sydney team to help roll out internal sales and marketing campaigns
• Help facilitate social committee activities
• Candidate on-boarding – liaising Sydney team to ensure all aspects of a new starters experience is positive i.e. marketing collateral, systems, desktop, stationery and training has been organised
• Assist in facilitation of training events with internal and external vendors
• Advising Finance of sick leave on a daily basis
• Tracking birthdays and anniversaries for internal staff
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail with the capacity to prioritise and delegate tasks
• Charismatic and well-presented with strong interpersonal skills
• Engage with key stakeholders at all levels (from Consultant to Chairman) with the ability to manage expectations and communications in professional and timely manner
• Fast learner with the aptitude to adapt to new situations quickly and efficiently
• Solid computer skills with prior experience across core business applications (Office 365, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
How to apply
This is an opportunity that should not be missed. Please do not hesitate to click apply or alternatively, feel free to call Marc Richardson on 03 8547 1363